Thursday 5 February 2015

Introduction

Welcome to first of my modelling posts.  There is no guarantee that they will be regular or consistent, either be it from family or work commitments or just pure lack of modelling mojo.

My previous modelling blogging stuff can be found here - RMWeb   

So what do I model.  My primary interest is model trains, British N Gauge (1/148 scale).  I am in the process of building a layout base on Sturminster Newton railway station, in Dorset, on the old Somerset and Dorset Joint Railway.  Of late I've also been dabbling in Australian N scale (1/160).  From time to time you will also some see some aircraft appearing.

 LMS 40T Testrol wagons, with 11' propellers for HMAS Shropshire.
Spirit Design VR T class diesel, in early stages of building.


No comments:

Post a Comment